Monday 26 January 2009

I love Christmas

I realise that most people have already forgotten about Christmas, the birthday of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. 

Amen. 

Now that it's all over, though, what have we learnt from it all? Everyone's running around, either on Oxford Street trying to snap up a bargain, or in a gym trying to work off some of those mince pies, but already we've forgotten what the whole Christmas experience means. We're meant to be more considerate and help each other out, but just one month later, all I see are the same selfish attitudes as before. No one gives a damn about Christmas any more; it's all about glitter, getting drunk, and hilariously ironic presents.

This is why I have decided to post this video, pointed out to me by Jonangelo Molinari, an immensely spiritual and devout man, to remind us of what Christmas means.

I love Christmas.






No comments: