Saturday 23 August 2008

PINT OF WINE.

So, me and Klaus managed to get ourselves into the Myspace Secret Shows gig where Soulwax were playing live, showing their new film and also DJing.

Being a massive Soulwax fan I was pretty excited - Klaus was acting all casual but I know deep down he was ready to dance his little short shorts off.

The gig was in the Electrowerkz in Angel...it's a pretty rank club...very dark, UV everywhere cages to dance in...but quite small, so it was quite an intimate gig, as they say.

So, what a great opportunity for WASTEradio to interview Soulwax...bloody Soulwax!

To calm my nerves I decided to have a pint of white wine (don't judge me, there's no difference between having two glasses of wine separately and just having them all at the same time in a pint glass)...the gig started and me and Klaus were proper 'avin it...then I had another pint of wine, which I then dropped so I ran off to get another one.

2.5 pints of wine in under an hour left me pretty worse for wear to be honest...I had lost my t-shirt and all I wanted to do was sit down.

The only thing we got recorded was the little snippet that you can listen to on the right.

I think it gives quite a good insight into what the night was like.

Fuck.








Visual Pleasure by Dan Wilton

No comments: